Find something

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mind thought

I really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted. One day they are sweet, the other day they are not. One day they are here, the other day they are gone. One day they made you something special, the other day they made you worthless. One day they say they love you, the other day they don't care a single thing about you.

That's how ironic things are and people can be. Pretty fakes, perfect lies, beautiful mess. But it's still your choice to make, because you choose to get hurt when you choose to be in love.

              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someday we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and who caused us pain. We will finally realized that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and time.

After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran in the rain. So smile laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.

              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want someone I could go to, someone I can tell my secrets to. The one who won't judge me for the mistakes I've made, and the mistakes I will continue to make because they know that nobody is perfect.
I want someone who listens, not just hears. Someone who says good night, and pray to God they get the chance to say good morning. The one who knows my quirks and accepts it for who I am, who wipes my tears away.
I want someone who needs me.

I want someone who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment