Find something

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Java Rockin' Land 2011


22nd of July 2011, 05.00am
     I decided to have some kind of a hair do, YES, It's Java Rockin' Land 2011 TONIGHT! I don't care if it's fvckin cold at 5 in the morning, I'm washing my hair, I dried it with a hairdrier and this brush. I tried to curl it a bit more, just to add some volume, and there I am ready to go to school.

22nd of July 2011, 02.45pm
     Hell yeah school's over^^ Searching for Anis Puspita Utami.........................oh, Hi Ger. I asked Angger where Anis is, but he doesn't know. Ah well, she could show up any minute, so I waited.. Uh! There she is, walking toward me, her and Monic. Hey both of you :D We're going to Boboy's today, all of us, Ca.Ang/Ba.Ca.Ang Pua 38 and Puapala 37. Angger was with his football club, so he couldn't accompany me that much. Me, Anis, and Arrazy were just about to walk through the school gate to Boboy's, when the rain started to pour. I was about to play in the rain, I forgot that I have to keep my hair supa-neat for JRL. I ran to shelter myself, but it's kinda too late, the hair's wet, ewww, but it's better too late than never, so I stood still. And waited. And waited. Damn! The rain won't stop. Me, Anis, and Arrazy ran frustratedly in the rain..............................................and finally reach Boboy's.

22nd of July 2011, 05:00pm
     I'm not sure if we'll be at JRL on time, because Puapala hadn't finished yet. I changed clothes, (trying to) re do my hair, and get back to Puapala. And hoping beyond hope I won't be too late.

22nd of July 2011, 06:00pm
     On my way Carnaval Beach, Ancol. Me, Anis, Angger and Sarah. Thanks Sarah for being late T___T haha joking, off we go. 

22nd of July 2011, 07:00pm
     Arrived at Ancol and just in time for Sheila On 7 but we were very hungry and we believe foods and drinks inside JRL will be expensive. There's McDonald, we stopped by and eat. And just missed Sheila On 7. Ah well... 

22nd of July 2011, 07:30pm
JAVA ROCKIN' LAND 2011






     I met Selma and Difa and Difa's boyfriend. I met Derill, Dio, Sesa, Kemal and his girl, and I think there's more, I don't know it's kinda blurry. I also met Alifah, Noni and Aprilita. Oh yeah, and Pram joined me for the rest of the show with his sister, Saras.

23rd of July 2011, 00:00
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRE, ALIFAH, HASFARI, AND LUTHFAN!

23rd of July 2011, 00:30
    AND THIS IS THE CLIMAX OF THE SHOW:
30 SECONDS TO MARS!
     Loving how they got the crowd gone mad, loving the encore "Kings and Queens", and loving the ending veeeeery much how they shot lots of paper with words written in it. But I froze when I read the message. This is mine:
     Argus Apocraphex doesn't only mean one, but because it refers to 30 Seconds To Mars, it might means this:
Argos: Greek City near Mycenae and the name of The King's son too (Argos Panoptes: a giant with one hundred eyes which is quite a guardian, since only some of his eyes were sleeping in every moment and there would always be several eyes awake)
Etymology: argos arg* = bright (silver) 
Apocraphex: Latin apocriphus, from the late Greek "Apokryphos", which means: "Not included in the canon", which takes us to the implicit sense of: "hidden", "secret" [Apokryptein=  Apo (far) + kryptein = (to conceal)] . Later, apocriphus take the meaning of "Not Authentic", "Not genuine" refering to writings and books.
     I conclude "Find the Argus Apocraphex" as "Find the Hidden Giant" so it was kinda like "there's something in this music/show we bring here, and you need to find it, you need to know what it is." I wasn't really sure if that's the right conclusion so I made a small search, and haven't found much. But I found this same message hidden under 30 Seconds To Mars's CD Pamflet (A Beautiful Lie). Besides, this phrase "To the warriors and the keepers of the gate, we await" is also hidden under the CD.
     And I just remembered I didn't only take one paper but two instead, with the thought of giving it to Angger because he didn't reach the front row and he might not get some. So I gave it to him later when the show's over. I didn't read his message and gave him randomly one out of two. He read the message and throw it right away because it says "This is a cult." The word "cult" refers to a group whose beliefs are considered abnormal or bizarre, and in this case it might means satanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment